The purpose of this document is to ensure that all players participating in the Killeen Wolves Basketball Club and their parents/legal guardian(s) are made aware of the Club’s expectations. Each player and parent/legal guardian must sign this code of conduct. The Basketball Club will not tolerate hostile and disruptive behavior by coaches, players, parents, or fans. Failure to observe this Code of Conduct could result in your team’s forfeiture, and your dismissal from continued participation in the Killeen Wolves Basketball Club.
1. I agree not to play on any other team outside of the Killeen Wolves organization which is in direct conflict with practices, leagues, and/or tournaments with the team I have committed to, unless approved by the Club Manager.
2. I hereby pledge to follow the Franchise AAU Basketball Club Code of Ethics.
3. I shall play by the rules and be a good sport.
4. I shall control my temper. I will be respectful of my coaches and will not verbally or physically abuse other players, coaches, parents, or officials.
5. I will not use profanity or derogatory language.
6. I will not use drugs, alcohol, or tobacco.
7. I will work equally hard for myself and for my team.
8. I will attend and be on time for every practice and game that I can, and will notify my coach if I cannot.
9. I recognize the importance of academics, and will try my best to maintain the proper balance between athletics and academics.
If I fail to abide by the given code of conduct, I understand the consequences that could include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Verbal warning by official, team coach, and/or Manager of the Basketball Club.
2. Written warning by team coach and/or Manager of the Basketball Club.
3. Player game suspension with written documentation of incident kept on file by the Basketball Club.
4. Dismissal from participation as a member of the Killeen Wolves Basketball Club.